What is a small round yellow pill with R on one side and 154 on the other side?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- Pill identification: white, round, 153 inscribed on one side, capital "R" on the other.
- When is ufc 154 scheduled for
- What kind of pill has cor 154 on it
- Cor 154 what kind of pill is it
- What is the name of the light called on the front of a fire truck that has 3 lights on it and it spins fireman 154