what is a small round white pill that has a k then a score line then 18 on one side and is blank on the other?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- what is a small round white pill with54/137 on 1 side and blank on other
- What small round white pill has 4171 and a checkmark on one side,and the other side is blank
- What is a little round white pill that has 54 and 262 on one side of it and the other side blank
- What medication is a small, round, white pill that's plain on one side, scored on the other with K & 18 on the scored side?
- What is the name of a very small white round pill with the imprints 54 840 On one side and blank on the other?