What is a small round pill with 15 on the front and b 777 on the back
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a round white pill with M front and c34 on back?
- What pill has an M on front and 4 on back?
- What kind of pill is an light orange color with the number 15 on the front and a 777 upside down 9 on the back?
- What is a white round pill with the number 5 on the front of it
- Round orange pill with an41 on front