What is a sentence that when read backwards is the same thing?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What is a sentence that when read backwards is the same thing?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the sacred "rac"
- What is a Jetty
- What is austin chic attire?
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday