What is a round yellow pill with M on one side and 0/13 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a round yellow pill with M on one side and 0/13 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a yellow round pill with a m on one side and 751 on the other
- What is a round yellow pill with "dan 5619" and a "5" on the other side? And a grey round pill with op on one side and 15 on the other side ?
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
- What is a yellow round pill with 7.5 on one side and nothing on the other side?
- What yellow pill is marked m on one side and c over 13 on the other