What is a round, white, prescription pill that says k10 on one side and blank on the other side?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- what is a small round white pill with54/137 on 1 side and blank on other
- Little white round pill that says k10 on it. What does it do?
- What small round white pill has 4171 and a checkmark on one side,and the other side is blank
- What is a little round white pill that has 54 and 262 on one side of it and the other side blank
- what pill is white oblong and says watson 349 on one side and blank on the other side