What is a round white pill, with "314" on one side, and "93" on the opposite side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a round white pill, with "314" on one side, and "93" on the opposite side?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- White round pill with 314 on one side 93 on the other side what is it
- White oval pill 93 on one side and 58 on opposite side
- Wat pill is round white and has 93/150 on one side and the other side a number 3??
- What is a pill with dan on one side and 5658 on the opposite side and white in color
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174