What is a red and yellow pill that has the word barr and 302 underneath and 50 on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a red and yellow pill that has the word barr and 302 underneath and 50 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What are the symptoms of kelly c miller disease?
- What is this pill and do kids abuse it to get high? Light blue pill with watson 780 imprint
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?