What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a pill that is round white and on one side it has a half mark and on the other side it has the number 54 and 142
Tuesday, May 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Whats a white round pill that has the numbers 54 and 142 on one side and a line through the middle on the other?
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- What kind of pill is white and has the numbers 142 on it?
- What medication is white round with 142 printed on one side and a line across the center off the other side
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?