What is a pill that is pink and says 1772 on one side and has a M on the outher side
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What kind of pills are pink and have a M on one side and the numbers 1772 on the other side?
- What kind of pill is pink. Has an A on one side. And 6 7 on the other side?
- What is a pill that is pink and has v on one side and 3600 on the other side?
- What type of pill is round and light pink with a "M" with a square around the "M" on one side and "10" on the other side?
- What kind of pill has an e on one side and 5 on the other and is pink