What is a pill that is a white and orange capsule with markings of KU and 118?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a pill that is a white and orange capsule with markings of KU and 118?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Whats a capsule thats orange color with ku 118 on it
- What is this big capsule and what is it? Its white on one side with the letters KU and tan on the other half with the number 118 on it.
- What kind of pill is a white and yellow capsule with KU 118 on it?
- What is this pill capsule that i found which is half orange half white with two sets of markings "R-655 R-655"?
- What type of pill is a yellow and white capsule with the markings 106 AT on it?