What is a pill that is a white and orange capsule with markings of KU and 118?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a pill that is a white and orange capsule with markings of KU and 118?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Whats a capsule thats orange color with ku 118 on it
- What is this big capsule and what is it? Its white on one side with the letters KU and tan on the other half with the number 118 on it.
- What kind of pill is a white and yellow capsule with KU 118 on it?
- What is this pill capsule that i found which is half orange half white with two sets of markings "R-655 R-655"?
- What type of pill is a yellow and white capsule with the markings 106 AT on it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?