What is a pill, oval shape with E700 on one side and 7.5 325 on the other?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What is a peach color pill with e700 on one side an 7.5/325 on the other
- What is an oval peach colored pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- White oblong pill with e700 On one side and 75/325 On the other