What is a peach pill that says 2003 on one side and teva on the other? And what is it used for?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a peach pill that says 2003 on one side and teva on the other? And what is it used for?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine