What is a peach pill that says 2003 on one side and teva on the other? And what is it used for?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a peach pill that says 2003 on one side and teva on the other? And what is it used for?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?