What is a oval blue pill with 89. On one side and TARO on the other side?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What is a oval white pill with l437 on one side plain on other side
- What is a blue oval pill with igon one side and 213 on the other?
- What pill is a pink oval with a v on one side and 3600 on the other?
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?