What is a orange oval pill with the code bp-car on one side and 75 mg on the other side
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is a white oval pill with 10 On one side and BP 643 On the opposite side
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- Round white pill with 31 on one side and D on the other side
- What is a small white pill with M on one side and 10 on the other side?
- What pill is a pink oval with a v on one side and 3600 on the other?