What is a oblong shaped pill with 910 on one side and ucb on the other side?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a oblong shaped pill with 910 on one side and ucb on the other side?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- what pill is pink oblong with 910 on one side and ucb on the other ( C.R.A.Z.Y. K )
- what Kind of pill is oblong shaped white with an a on one side an a 0 an 7 on the other side
- What is the tan oblong shaped pill with E700 on one side and 7.5/325 on the other side
- What pill has a ucb and 910 on it?
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174