What is a little white round pill with a break line on one side and the numbers 223 on the other side?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- I have a round white pill with 54 over 262 on one side and a break line on the other side what is this pill?
- What is the name of a pill that is small white round with a m in a box on one side an 25 50 and a break between the numbers on the other side
- Round white pill with break mark on one side and half moon shape with numbers 59
- little circle white pill, break on one side and the other side r 33