What is a light green round pill with an M on one side&on the other side a c with a line down the middle& the number 14 underneath the line
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a light green round pill with an M on one side&on the other side a c with a line down the middle& the number 14 underneath the line
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php?action=search&imprint=M+C+14&color=6&shape=24
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis