What is a light green pill with WATSON on one side and 395 50 0.5 on the other? :)Kel;-)
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a small green pill with watson on one side and 395 50 0.5
- Whats a Green oblong pill with 395 50 0.5 imprints and watson on the other side
- what is a white round pill with watson on one side and nothing on the other side called?
- What pill haas a watson on one side and a 242 and 2 on the other
- What is a green pill with watson on one side and 396 25 650 on the other?