what is a hexagon shaped pill with M on one side and 75 on one the other.
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- Whats a hexagon orange shaped pill that says w on one side and 75 on the other side
- Green pill shaped like an octagon with the number 20 on one side
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is an oval shaped yellow pill with 1118 on one side?