What is a green,yellow pill with a V on 1 side and 3601 on the other? And yayaya i know u cant give medical advice.
Wednesday, October 03 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a yellow pill with V on one side and 3601 on the other?
- What is a yellow pill with 3601 on one side and a V on the other.
- What is a pill with 3601 on it
- What is a pill that is round, yellow with a V on one side and 230 on the other side?
- I found a pill and I know it's a norco but I wanna knw the strength! It's a yellow pill. On one side it says 3601 on other side it says A in cursive?