What is a green rectangular shaped bar pill that is scored 3 times
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What mg and drug is a green ''bar'' shaped pill with S 90 3 on it?
- What is a green rectangular pill with the imprint s 90 3 on it and what mg is it?
- TV1003 555 bar shaped pill
- What is a white pill that has G322 on it and its shaped as a bar
- How many milligrams is a green rectangular pill with the imprint S903 on it?