What is a Football shaped light blue pill with L441 On one side and a divider on the other $DUKES$
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a light blue diamond shaped pill with 7248 On on side and 9 3 on the other side and what are the side effects of this pill?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a small blue pill with 2089V On one side and a divider on the other? **Hay**
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill with the number l441