what is a fluid u can use instead of regular lighter fluid in a zippo so that when u light your cigar you dont get a bad fuel taste
kgb answers » Products & Services » Product Recommendations » What are the best RCA MP3 Players under $200?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Product Recommendations
- Is gold that has the marking "DM" real or fake?
- I do a lots of HOG and DEER Hunting. Which model of 30-06 would be the best for this type of hunting?
- How much does a bolt action remington 30/06 cost?
- How much does a brand new street sweeper cost?
- What can be used as a substitute for cake flour in baking
- What type of motor do most ceiling fans have, AC or DC?
- When focaccia is not availible, what bread is a good substitute when making bruscetta?
- What is the biggest size box you can use to ship using usps?
- What is the retail price of a Smith & Wesson 686?
- Average price of a vulcain 17 jewels gold plated wind up pocket watch.
- Can you use regular lighter fluid for a zippo lighter?
- What other flammable fluids can you use to fill a zippo lighter other than zippo lighter fluid?
- Are charcoal lighter fluid and zippo lighter fluid the same?
- In Texas do I have to be 18 to buy zippo lighter fluid?
- How do i get a brand new zippo lighter to light?