What is a blue pill with m on one side and 771 on the other?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue pill with m on one side and 771 on the other?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- What is a blue round pill with m on one side and 771 on the other
- What pill is a blue one with a M and the #771
- Identify this pill. Small blue pill with an M on one side, and the numbers 771 on the other side?
- What kind of pill is this? It's light blue round and has 771 on one side and the letter M on the other side
- what is a blue pill with inprint 771 and m on other side