What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a blue oval shaped pill with the imprints G3721
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a blue circle pill with imprints 224 on one side and a line on the other side? How many mg is it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it