What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- What is a blue oval shaped pill with the imprints G3721
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a blue circle pill with imprints 224 on one side and a line on the other side? How many mg is it?