What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a blue oval shaped pill with the imprints G3721
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a blue circle pill with imprints 224 on one side and a line on the other side? How many mg is it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?