What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a blue oval shaped pill with the imprints G3721
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a blue circle pill with imprints 224 on one side and a line on the other side? How many mg is it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?