What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » What is a blue football shaped pill with G3721 on one side and a line on the other? and what mg is it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a blue oval shaped pill with the imprints G3721
- What is a round blue pill that has a G on one side and a 2 on the other side
- What pill is pink, football shaped, and has the imprint wl25 on one side and a B on the other?
- What is a blue pill shaped like a stop sign that has BO1 on one side and LL on the other ?
- What is a blue circle pill with imprints 224 on one side and a line on the other side? How many mg is it?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?