What is a 1 year college program the earns you the most money?

Most high-paying jobs, like radiology techs and paralegals, require at least a 2-year degree. You can join the police with just a high school diploma!
Updated on Monday, February 06 2012 at 11:17AM EST
Collections: paralegalhigh school diplomapolicemoney