What is .125 .25 .375 .50 .625 .75 and .875 in fractions
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » What is .125 .25 .375 .50 .625 .75 and .875 in fractions
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.webmath.com/dec2fract.html
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- what is 1.6666666667 as a fraction?
- How much time does it take sound to travel 40,000 km around the world?
- Can lighter fluid freeze in a lighter?
- What's the oldest table in the world?
- How long would it take to walk 750 miles at a rate of 3ph
- what was unusual about the horse-breeding magazine
- Determine both the formula mass and molar mass of ammonium carbonate (NH4)2CO3
- What kind of material can radio waves penetrate that light waves cannot?
- Which atomic groups tend to go from higher to lower melting points, reading from top to bottow?
- Deficiencies in which element can produce depression of both B- and T-cell function?