What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
kgb answers » Jokes » What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- what has roads but no cars, forrest with no trees and cities with no buildings?
- lollipops but no candy. And tress but no forest. What land am i
- By Maine state law if a water main breaks and there is no water for the building or sprinklers how long before before the company has to send you home?
- How many cities in the world have 4 rivers
- What Dr.Suess character said,"I speak for the trees,for the trees have no tongues."
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?