What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
kgb answers » Jokes » What has rivers but no water, cities but no buildings, and forests but no trees?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- what has roads but no cars, forrest with no trees and cities with no buildings?
- lollipops but no candy. And tress but no forest. What land am i
- By Maine state law if a water main breaks and there is no water for the building or sprinklers how long before before the company has to send you home?
- How many cities in the world have 4 rivers
- What Dr.Suess character said,"I speak for the trees,for the trees have no tongues."
Top 10 questions Jokes
- is the saying take it with a grain of salt or a grain of sand? nAtURe GiRl
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >