What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- I have a 9520 john deere tractor and i have a dianostic code ECU 57 poppin up on my dash. wht does that mean? !Babygirl!
- What kind of oil does a 2001 ford focus take?
- What type of oil does a 2008 jeep liberty need?
- what does the "m" in a car on the gear shift mean?
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?