What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How do you program a mitsubishi lancer 2009 remote?
- How many gallons does a moped hold?
- Who came out with the first v twin engine for a motorcycle?
- How fast does a brand new dodge viper go
- What is the wheel lug bolt pattern size on a 1976 ford thunderbird?
- How old is a john deere rx63
- why are is the motorcycle club the outlaws called 1%ers
- What is the kelly blue book value on a 1988 nissan sentra?
- How long is a fire truck?
- What came first gmc or chevy?