What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How many quarts of oil does a 2005 chevy impala v6 take
- What kind of oil is best for a 2008 dodge avenger 4 cylinder?
- When changing the oil in a 99 gmc jimmy how much oil does it take?
- What is the torque and horsepower of a toyota 22re engine?
- Does the Chevy Cruze have an AUX connection where i can plug in my Mp3 player?
- how do i fold down the rear seat on a kia forte?
- How much does a kx 250 weigh?
- How many quarts of engine oil does an 06' Cadillac Cts 2.8L hold?
- What is the correct motor oil weight for a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0L DOHC?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2002 2.7 liter V6 hyundai sante fe hold?