What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?
- on a car battery is the left side always negative/back and the right positive/red?
- What is E C unleaded gas
- When did plymouth go out of business
- Whats the blue book value of a 1977 montecalo?
- What is the blue book value of a chevy caprice classic brougham sedan 1988
- What is the Kelly blue book value on a 1990 Ford f-350 4x4 diesel with 120,000 miles and minor blemish