What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4
- Are there any vegan tires?
- Whats gli stand for on volkswagens
- What kind of motor oil does a 350 yamaha warrior use?
- What type of oil does a 2008 nissan sentra take?
- How many quarts of oil does the cadillac northstar motor take
- What was the fastest american car of the 1980's?
- What kind of oil does a 99 oldsmobile alero take?