What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What happens when u put a battery on the wrong way and try to start a car i drive a 98 ford touras
Saturday, February 04 2012
- Where can u sell a car battery?
- What can happen to your vehicle if you connect the battery clamps to the wrong battery posts? Str8xXxEdgE
- If your dashboard lights come on but cut off as you try to start the car and the car doesn't start,is that a sign that your car battery is bad?
- What's wrong with a car when the first time of the day you start it wont start then from there on out it starts?
- Why does the electrical stop in my 94 Lincoln town car when I try to start it and start when I unplug and replug the battery?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra