What happens twice in a moment, once in a minute, but never in a hundred years?
kgb answers » News & Current Events » Strange but True » What happens twice in a moment, once in a minute, but never in a hundred years?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=1006041908616
Top 10 questions Strange but True
- Why are people so afraid of the dentist?
- Do beagles really love blueberries?
- how does the dixie stampede girls do the magic trick with the wagons and barrels? luvin my girls
- Do any people live on Liberty Island?
- Can an English bulldog lock its jaw?
- Why do greeks spit on the bride at weddings?
- Are there melons called Hitler Melons?
- Does aluminum attract lightning?
- How would you know if someones lying? <(TD+RC=LOVEE <3)>