What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Do pickles have to be refrigerated after opening?
- Are steroids supposed to be refrigerated after opening
- Should fish oil pills be refrigerated after opening a new bottle?
- Will vodka go back if it is not refrigerated after opening?
- I accidentally refrigerated a keep frozen product. Is it still safe to eat?
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How long do you cook pizza rolls in the microwave for?
- How much caffeine is in coffee liqueur?
- Is an Oreo cookie considered.chocolate or is it just brown?
- Hey. Whats the name of the mix drink made with patron tequila, watermelon pucker and redbull?
- Are olives considered a fruit or a berry??
- can iguanas eat cucumber?
- Which beverage has been around longer coke or pepsi
- How long do cooked chicken strips keep for in the fridge?
- How long do you deep fat fry chicken at 350 degrees?
- How many fluid ounces are in a large McDonald's coffee?