What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- How can i tell when my monkey bread is done and ready to be taken out of the oven?
- How long do u soak corn husks for tamales
- Do pickles have to be refrigerated after opening?
- Are steroids supposed to be refrigerated after opening
- Should fish oil pills be refrigerated after opening a new bottle?
- Will vodka go back if it is not refrigerated after opening?
- I accidentally refrigerated a keep frozen product. Is it still safe to eat?