What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What goes good with Zataran's Yellow Rice?
- Why are labels upside down on cranberry sauce cans
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- Wat do you put in guacamole
- Do IBC root beer and IBC cream soda have caffeine?
- Do pickles have to be refrigerated after opening?
- Are steroids supposed to be refrigerated after opening
- Should fish oil pills be refrigerated after opening a new bottle?
- Will vodka go back if it is not refrigerated after opening?
- I accidentally refrigerated a keep frozen product. Is it still safe to eat?