What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
kgb answers » Food & Drink » What happens to active dry yeast if not refrigerated after opening? Can I still use it? Its a BIG, brand new bottle...
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Do pickles have to be refrigerated after opening?
- Are steroids supposed to be refrigerated after opening
- Should fish oil pills be refrigerated after opening a new bottle?
- Will vodka go back if it is not refrigerated after opening?
- I accidentally refrigerated a keep frozen product. Is it still safe to eat?
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- Fierce grape alcohol shot
- How can you tell if a hotdog has spoiled?
- Is black licorice made from rats blood, or has it ever been?
- Whats the best recipe for a hot tadee?
- What exactly is the food called cookaroo
- Is it true that if you drink beer and eat watermelon it can have bad side effects? Is that true for all fruit and alcohol?
- Do smoothies have milk in them
- How much alcohol is in a 16oz can of heineken?
- If you smoke menthol cigarette's can you still go into space as an astronaut? Please avoid rumour's..
- How percent alcohol is vodka