what happens if you eat campbells condensed chicken noodle soup right out of the can without mixing it with water or milk?
kgb answers » Food & Drink » what happens if you eat campbells condensed chicken noodle soup right out of the can without mixing it with water or milk?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- How can i tell when my monkey bread is done and ready to be taken out of the oven?
- How long do u soak corn husks for tamales
- What do the directions on a can of Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup read?
- Why is chicken noodle soup the number one thing to eat when you're sick
- What's the average amount of noodles in a can of campbells chicken noodle soup?
- Can campbells chicken noodle soup go bad?
- is chicken noodle soup good for you?