“Sunrise Over Fallujah” by Walter Dean is about the complexities of the war and of the ways the rank-and-file, as represented by Robin, are slowly drawn into covert or morally dubious engagement. The action builds toward a climax that is affecting despite being easily foreseen. The book ends with Robin writing her uncle one last letter. It reads, “[A]re there really enough words to make [kids] understand [about war]?”
What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Who are the minor characters in the story the lottery by shirley jackson?
- Who wrote the original wolfman book.
- what is pottermore's patronus quiz?
- What was captain underpant's catch phrase?
- Who wrote the book "split personalities"?
- In the story a sound of thunder why was Travis angry with eckels
- What does "Contessa Navigato Implora Eterna Quiete" mean?
- who wrote the neverending story book and where did he come from
- When european is used as an adjective is it capitalized?
- 1 Kings 22:34