“Sunrise Over Fallujah” by Walter Dean is about the complexities of the war and of the ways the rank-and-file, as represented by Robin, are slowly drawn into covert or morally dubious engagement. The action builds toward a climax that is affecting despite being easily foreseen. The book ends with Robin writing her uncle one last letter. It reads, “[A]re there really enough words to make [kids] understand [about war]?”
What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- as the play begins how is stanley's primitive nature revealed in the story "A streetcar named desire"?
- In demonology, who is Nowonmai?
- How many poems did e.e. Cummngs write?
- What has a human body and a squid head?
- What is a frindel?
- Milton's Paradise Lost is an example of Puritan literature primarily because it what?
- What are four types of courtesy speeches?
- In the Great Gatsby what does Daisy compare Nick to at her dinner party?
- wen did Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote her first novel
- on what page of fahrenheit 451 does the women burn herself along with her books?