“Sunrise Over Fallujah” by Walter Dean is about the complexities of the war and of the ways the rank-and-file, as represented by Robin, are slowly drawn into covert or morally dubious engagement. The action builds toward a climax that is affecting despite being easily foreseen. The book ends with Robin writing her uncle one last letter. It reads, “[A]re there really enough words to make [kids] understand [about war]?”
What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » What happends at the end of the book sunrise over fallujah by walter dean myers
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Who wrote into the wild
- How many lines or sentences are in a stanza in a poem????
- What is espoliate?
- What is a maladjustment?
- What is subjugation
- Where is the magic quill for pottermore
- True or false the introduction of a speech usually should be prepared before the body?
- What was the guys name in the fairy tale where he slept for 100 yrs against a tree?
- What countries did mr. Fogg visit in around the world in 80 days?
- as the play begins how is stanley's primitive nature revealed in the story "A streetcar named desire"?