what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- where did the term "broad" come from when referring to a woman?
- When refering to the police what does the term "one time" mean?
- where did the term "limie" or "limey" come from.when refering to immagrints.
- What does the term boston toes (refering to feet) mean?
- What does the term brick house mean refering 2 the body?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does the HP stand for on a handicap license plate?
- Why is soccer ball two words,but volleyball, basketball,and baseball one word?
- What does "quae sursum volo videre" mean
- In Jamaican, what does BAMBA CLAT or BAMBA? CLAD mean? Not sure how to spell it sorry.
- What does maka mean in japanese
- What would you call someone who gives you advice?
- What do the "catch a falling star" signs on hospital patients room doors mean?
- What does Thailand mean?
- Is firetruck one word or two words?
- What is the opposite of a fiance?