what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- where did the term "broad" come from when referring to a woman?
- When refering to the police what does the term "one time" mean?
- where did the term "limie" or "limey" come from.when refering to immagrints.
- What does the term boston toes (refering to feet) mean?
- What does the term brick house mean refering 2 the body?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday
- What is labor day? *I Love my Mrs.*
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- How do you spell "tare" as in I "tore" my shirt?