what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- where did the term "broad" come from when referring to a woman?
- When refering to the police what does the term "one time" mean?
- where did the term "limie" or "limey" come from.when refering to immagrints.
- What does the term boston toes (refering to feet) mean?
- What does the term brick house mean refering 2 the body?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- In the movie true grit they were cooking sofky over a fire what is sofky
- Whats the frilly white cloth thing on the top of a maids head called?
- What is an antiseptic?
- Is "how do you propose we do that?" correct grammar?
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?