what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broad
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is an antonym of Premium?
- What is an XXX movie?
- What does that mean? "The devil has many tools, but a lie is the handle that fits them all
- Whats another way to say "same here"?
- List the seven principles of critical thinking
- How did lovehandles get their name?
- What is a stoosh ginnygog? -=x^x=-
- what does "idleness is the holiday of fools." mean? Lets go Buffalo
- What is a good nickname for you if your name is Ricardo?
- What does the 5 points on the blood gang star mean?