what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the term broad mean when refering to a woman? how did it come about?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- where did the term "broad" come from when referring to a woman?
- When refering to the police what does the term "one time" mean?
- where did the term "limie" or "limey" come from.when refering to immagrints.
- What does the term boston toes (refering to feet) mean?
- What does the term brick house mean refering 2 the body?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight