What does the playstation error 8002314A mean?
Error 8002314A is a PSN account issue. This error code means the data on the Playstation Store may be corrupted.
Here's how to fix it - (from PlayStation Knowledge Center):
Log out of the PlayStation Store and log back in.
You may need to link your PSN account from the SEN website.
- Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action.
- Sign in to the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) Account. Once signed into the account, select the Devices tab at the top of the screen, then click on the PlayStation® systems tab.
- Once the PlayStation systems tab is selected, there will be a yellow exclamation point, and the option to Update the Account. Click to Update the Account.
- To update the account, please select a security question for the Sub Account. Then, after the security question has been selected, the Master Account holder will need to enter their Sign In ID (email address) and password to confirm the account has been successfully updated.
- Now that the Sub Account has been updated, try again to sign into the account from the PlayStation3 system (PS3). Be sure that you cancel the confirmation screen, and go to PlayStation Network> Sign Up> Use an Existing Account and then sign into the Sub Account.
If you continue to have issues, please contact their Consumer Services department, describing your issue.
To find solutions for the most commonly encountered PlayStation errors, see PlayStation Support home page.
For official Twitter updates on PlayStation, PS4, PS3, PS Vita, PSN, PlayStation Store from Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA), follow them @PlayStation.
Good news! PlayStation Now, Sony’s streaming workaround for PlayStation 4 owners looking to play PlayStation 3 games without a PS3 console, will finally go live in the U.S. and Canada after running in beta for nearly a year. Read more at TIME.