what does the phrase "wish in one hand and spit in the other" supposed to mean ~B~
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the phrase "wish in one hand and spit in the other" supposed to mean ~B~
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.clichesite.com/content.asp?which=tip+2889
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does a capital "G" look like in cursive?
- what does the saying "its easy to halve the potato where there is love" mean?
- What does Affective comprehension mean
- What is the difference between a charter and a chapter in a motorcycle club?
- What does the disease als stand for?
- What does molly whop mean? And what does it mean to molly whop somebody?
- What is the Ides of March?
- Why do people spell buddy 'buddie'?
- Define chivalric certainty
- What does "you can't milk a cow you don't have" mean?