what does the phrase "wish in one hand and spit in the other" supposed to mean ~B~
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » what does the phrase "wish in one hand and spit in the other" supposed to mean ~B~
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- 4 or more lettered word using these letters r i m d e l a h
- what does the word "bigot" mean?
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?