What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the term "raining cats and dogs" come from?
- Where does the phrase it's raining cats and dogs come from and what does it refer to?
- Where does the expression "Its raining cats And dogs," come from?
- Why do they say its raining cat and dogs when its raining really hard?
- Where did the term "its raining cats & dogs" come from?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight