What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the term "raining cats and dogs" come from?
- Where does the phrase it's raining cats and dogs come from and what does it refer to?
- Where does the expression "Its raining cats And dogs," come from?
- Why do they say its raining cat and dogs when its raining really hard?
- Where did the term "its raining cats & dogs" come from?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is it pep rally or pepper ally?
- what's manogany?
- What is the definition of audaction
- Does the word svedka mean anything in any language? Apart from being the name of a vodka?
- 4 or more lettered word using these letters r i m d e l a h
- what does the word "bigot" mean?
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called