What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does the phrase Its raining like cats and dogs mean?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Where does the term "raining cats and dogs" come from?
- Where does the phrase it's raining cats and dogs come from and what does it refer to?
- Where does the expression "Its raining cats And dogs," come from?
- Why do they say its raining cat and dogs when its raining really hard?
- Where did the term "its raining cats & dogs" come from?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be