What does the German word ''Saumensch'' mean?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does the German word ''Saumensch'' mean?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Define agriculturalist
- On an american submarine what is a tso?
- Is bigger a word?
- Is "littlier" a word?
- is personability a word & if so what does it mean kyle j 084
- How do you spell pair as in the fruit?
- how do you call a person who does agriculture?
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual