'The cattle are lowing' simply means that the cattle are making sounds or mooing. In the song "Away in a Manger", the cattle's lowing wakes up the baby Jesus, but he does not cry. "Away in a Manger" was first published in 1885 in The Little Children's Book for Schools and Families, but the third verse was not included until 1892.
What does the cattle are lowing mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a Jetty
- What is austin chic attire?
- What dose devorted mean
- how did russia get its name?
- Teeth is to hen as nest is to what? explain why
- what does this mean "y ese milagro"
- what's triptopax used for?
- What is the opposite of misdemeanor?
- what is common noun for the proper noun thursday
- What is labor day? *I Love my Mrs.*