'The cattle are lowing' simply means that the cattle are making sounds or mooing. In the song "Away in a Manger", the cattle's lowing wakes up the baby Jesus, but he does not cry. "Away in a Manger" was first published in 1885 in The Little Children's Book for Schools and Families, but the third verse was not included until 1892.
What does the cattle are lowing mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called
- what is the official title of someone who grows and sells plants/flowers?
- What does a closed rose and an open rose represent
- Why is a wallet called a wallet?
- What is chicken malfata?
- what dose Senaile mean
- What is a lanierd?