'The cattle are lowing' simply means that the cattle are making sounds or mooing. In the song "Away in a Manger", the cattle's lowing wakes up the baby Jesus, but he does not cry. "Away in a Manger" was first published in 1885 in The Little Children's Book for Schools and Families, but the third verse was not included until 1892.
What does the cattle are lowing mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lowing
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does "walk among the birds" mean?
- What does the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity's ZAX symbol mean?
- What does code 71 mean when a police officer say it over a scanner.
- What is the technical term for alchohol?
- What's the difference between a principal and a dean?
- Wht. Was. The. "sammies" in. World. War. 1
- What language does the word kuekuatsu come from
- how do they fullabuster in congrass
- What is ddWESTdd mean?
- What is a definition of administrative evil?