'The cattle are lowing' simply means that the cattle are making sounds or mooing. In the song "Away in a Manger", the cattle's lowing wakes up the baby Jesus, but he does not cry. "Away in a Manger" was first published in 1885 in The Little Children's Book for Schools and Families, but the third verse was not included until 1892.
What does the cattle are lowing mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight