'The cattle are lowing' simply means that the cattle are making sounds or mooing. In the song "Away in a Manger", the cattle's lowing wakes up the baby Jesus, but he does not cry. "Away in a Manger" was first published in 1885 in The Little Children's Book for Schools and Families, but the third verse was not included until 1892.
What does the cattle are lowing mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lowing
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is an antonym of Premium?
- What is an XXX movie?
- What does that mean? "The devil has many tools, but a lie is the handle that fits them all
- Whats another way to say "same here"?
- List the seven principles of critical thinking
- How did lovehandles get their name?
- What is a stoosh ginnygog? -=x^x=-
- what does "idleness is the holiday of fools." mean? Lets go Buffalo
- What is a good nickname for you if your name is Ricardo?
- What does the 5 points on the blood gang star mean?