What does "se lo doy" mean in spanish?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What does "se lo doy" mean in spanish?
Tag: spanish language
Sunday, February 05 2012Source: http://kgb.com
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- How do you say "sociopath" in tagalog?
- What is a stoosh ginnygog? -=x^x=-
- What is 'Family is Forever' in hawaiian?
- What does "Ya po tebe skuchayu" mean?
- What does kapasa mean?
- What does arandas mean in spanish?
- How do you say "rest in peace" in native American
- What does "urbeit adelt" in german mean?
- How do you say the phrase "I love you" in the language of the seminole indians?
- What is the hebrew word for jasmine