What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What does the nickname buttercup imply about the person thats being called this? Why would someone call someone buttercup?
- What does the name cairo mean
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- What does it mean when someone says if you hear an onion ring answer it.
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- How do you call someone but make it go straight to voicemail?
- When someone block's your number and you try calling them does it only ring once?