What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- What does it mean when someone says if you hear an onion ring answer it.
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- How do you call someone but make it go straight to voicemail?
- When someone block's your number and you try calling them does it only ring once?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is it pep rally or pepper ally?
- what's manogany?
- What is the definition of audaction
- Does the word svedka mean anything in any language? Apart from being the name of a vodka?
- 4 or more lettered word using these letters r i m d e l a h
- what does the word "bigot" mean?
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called