What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- What does it mean when someone says if you hear an onion ring answer it.
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- How do you call someone but make it go straight to voicemail?
- When someone block's your number and you try calling them does it only ring once?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does irelivent mean?
- What does molygamy mean?
- What is hetorosexual
- What is a HD/PM Date that is found on a DR-15CS Form?
- What is arbitration
- What is the lakota word for wolf.
- What are the different ways of spelling the name michael?
- Different ways to spell erica
- What does o.b.e mean when queen elizabeth II give that to u
- Which is the correct slang spelling? Is it aight or ight