What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a 6 letter city in Colorado that starts with a P?
- What is a eurologist?
- What does balance inquiry mean
- What does a green porch light mean?
- What is medicaid
- What is the difference between compression and contraction
- How to get powers
- what is the health/wealth gradient?
- Whats the name of the presidents helicopter?
- What is draconian
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- What does it mean when someone says if you hear an onion ring answer it.
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- How do you call someone but make it go straight to voicemail?
- When someone block's your number and you try calling them does it only ring once?