What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does it mean when you call someone and you only hear it ring once before automatically going to voicemail
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many rings does a cellphone supposed to give you before you hear the voicemail
- What does it mean when someone says if you hear an onion ring answer it.
- When your cell phone is off does it automatically go to voicemail?
- How do you call someone but make it go straight to voicemail?
- When someone block's your number and you try calling them does it only ring once?
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What does 'mia coopla' mean ?
- Why are peeps called peeps?
- What does schlotzskys mean?
- How do you pronounce 'cacik', the mediterranean yogurt dish?
- What are the letters found after the name of an animal doctor?
- Whats is called when you spit from under your tongue? Gleet or gleek?
- what are good nicknames for someone named martin?
- How do u say "hat trick" in spanish
- What are the letters in the alphabet that are not vowels called? Constants? Constinents?
- What do a "D" and a "F" average out to be