What does it mean when a car makes a whistling noise when accelerating?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What makes a car make a squeaking/whistling noise?
- What's the fastest accelerating car in forza 4?
- What does it mean when your car wont start and it makes a clicking sound when you try to start it
- There is a noise when my car is moving, both when idling and accelerating. The noise stops when i brake, or am stopped. What could it be?
- What does a whistling in the right lung on the exhale mean?