Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012Source: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dukan-diet-get-facts
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy
- When does Ventricular pressure rise the sharpest?
- How many calories do you burn during a seizure
- What could b causing severe pain n the lower back across the buttocks