Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless
- What is a small round yellow pill that has 20 on one side and l113 On the other
- What drug classification is concerta? Downer, upper, narcotic, psychotropic, or what?
- What is the round pill white in color that says pliva 474 on it ?
- What is the white pill with S-521 on one side?
- Yellow oval pill with 15 on one side
- Q: purging the digestive system following overeating is a symptom of A)anorexia nervosa B)bulimia nervosa C) binge eating D)fad dieting