Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012Source: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dukan-diet-get-facts
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis