Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?