Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?