Dr. Oz says that he thinks that the low carbohydrate Dukan Diet gives you “long-term management skills” when it comes to weight, but recommends that you eliminate simple white carbs completely from your diet. He also warns of the yo-yo dieting where you gain and lose weight between the four phases of the diet and suggests you modify it to be more like his Ultimate Diet.
What does Dr. Oz think of the Dukan diet?
Saturday, February 11 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- can doxepin get you high?
- Can i take decongestants while on prednisone?
- Does salicylic acid kill scabies mites?
- Does the medication buspirone contain sulfa?
- Is tramadol hydrochloride an upper or downer?
- Can you get high off of loratadine?
- Can you get high off Gemfibrozil?
- Can tenex get you high?
- Can I take dayquil right after taking tums?
- Can you take ativan and tums