The literal translation of "Das Auto," is "The Car." It is a German phrase used by German car maker Volkswagen as a tagline for their marketing campaign. It's their goal to get people to think VW whenever they think of cars.
What does das auto mean
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Can you break a car window by putting a jolly rancher on the window?
- Where is the car jack located on a 2010 chevy Tahoe
- How many 1981 harley davidson milwaukee special sportsters were manufactured in 1981
- How do you program a mitsubishi lancer 2009 remote?
- How many gallons does a moped hold?
- Who came out with the first v twin engine for a motorcycle?
- How fast does a brand new dodge viper go
- What is the wheel lug bolt pattern size on a 1976 ford thunderbird?
- How old is a john deere rx63
- why are is the motorcycle club the outlaws called 1%ers