The literal translation of "Como es tu clase de ingles?" from Spanish to English is "How is your English class? You might reply to this "I've learned a lot in my English class, I'm doing very well," which is "He aprendido mucho en mi clase de Inglés, estoy haciendo muy bien" in Spanish.
What does Como es tu clase de ingles? Mean in spanish
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What does Como es tu clase de ingles? Mean in spanish
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- Can you translate this italian into english? 'tu lo sai, quanto t'amai. Tu lo sai, lo sai crudel'
- What are the italian and chinese names for mickey mouse
- What does "el deportista que esta en una competencia es un" mean in spanish?
- How do you say ''trick or treat'' in Hawaiian?
- What does "quien es el maestro a de espanol? De donde es?" Mean in english?
- What is the english translation of the netherlands national anthem
- What does C'est la vie, mon ami mean?
- What does chuvak mean inrussian
- What does "cafe du monde" mean?
- What's the meaning of the name Taemin in Korean?