The literal translation of "Como es tu clase de ingles?" from Spanish to English is "How is your English class? You might reply to this "I've learned a lot in my English class, I'm doing very well," which is "He aprendido mucho en mi clase de Inglés, estoy haciendo muy bien" in Spanish.
What does Como es tu clase de ingles? Mean in spanish
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What does Como es tu clase de ingles? Mean in spanish
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- How do you say "Happy Birthday !" In Yugoslavian
- What does nostrovia in polish mean
- How do u pronounce mike posners last name?
- What does gts stand for...if you're texting someone
- How do you say Happy Easter friend in Puerto Rican
- What is this binary sentence, 010011110100110101000111, translated into english
- How do you pronounce zdeno Chara from the Boston Bruins
- What does the russian word "URA" mean in english?
- how do you say 'do you want dessert?' in spanish
- How do you say..your in my thoughts and prayers in spanish?