The literal translation of "Como es tu clase de ingles?" from Spanish to English is "How is your English class? You might reply to this "I've learned a lot in my English class, I'm doing very well," which is "He aprendido mucho en mi clase de Inglés, estoy haciendo muy bien" in Spanish.
What does Como es tu clase de ingles? Mean in spanish
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » What is 'Family is Forever' in hawaiian?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What does toshiba mean in japanese?
- What do WWE's Triple H Latin phrases translate to in English?
- What is goodbye in Navajo?
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- What does zimabu eter mean in english
- What does anjin san mean?
- What does 'segura viudas' mean in english?
- What dose das ve danya mean
- What does se pou mari-joslin jadon kem ap fleri jodia mean?
- what does the japanese word "Murakumo" mean?