What does an oval white pill 1174 on one side and 93 on the other mean
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- White oblong pill one side 93 other side 1174
- I found a white oval pill with 1174 on one side and 93 on the other. What is it?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What is an oval shaped white pill with 93 imprinted on one side and 1174 imprinted on the other side?
- What's a white oval pill with 24 on one side and 93 on the other