What does a symbol that looks like a swastika with four dots around it represent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does a symbol that looks like a swastika with four dots around it represent?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is it pep rally or pepper ally?
- what's manogany?
- What is the definition of audaction
- Does the word svedka mean anything in any language? Apart from being the name of a vodka?
- 4 or more lettered word using these letters r i m d e l a h
- what does the word "bigot" mean?
- Is bat guano flammable?
- What is an allele??
- whats the white stuff you eat inside a coconut called?
- What's a person who makes coffins called