What do the 4 letters on a dreidel mean?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is the opposite of a bridesmaid, like bridesmaids for the groom?
- What do the terms "short go 'round" and "long go 'round" refer to in a rodeo or bullriding competition?
- Were did the term jibber-jabber come from
- what year was the navajo language first translated into written form?
- How did snow get its name
- is accusational a word?
- What is oil futures?
- What's things around the house start with the letter n?
- what does lordering mean
- What does the suffix "itarian" mean (ie. Unitarian, Trinitarian)
- Spell phoenetically "dreidel"
- Where can i buy a dreidel?
- What do the letters OBG-YM mean?
- What words can you make with the second letter a, the third letter i, the fourth letter n, the fifth letter s, the seventh letter o and the eigth letter t?
- What are 5 letter words that can be made out of the letters RDLUYAOW