What did the scout say after fixing the little old ladys bicycle horn?
Question: What did the scout say after fixing the little old lady’s bicycle horn?
Answer: Beep repaired! (from the scout motto, "Be Prepared")
- When is a cub scout like a cabinet?
- What do you call a cub scout holding a Frisbee?
- What do you call a cub scout who carries another cub scout on his shoulders?
- How did the cub scout look when he forgot to take his jacket on the mountain hike?
- What do cub scouts get during winter camp?
Find the answers at Boy Scout Trail.
Get joke-telling tips at Comic Wonder.
Speaking of jokes, known for pushing boundaries throughout his career, comedian and actor Chris Rock got some very uncomfortable laughs when he opened his “Saturday Night Live” monologue with a joke about the Boston Marathon bombings recently. Check out the video at Boston Globe.